Monday 12 March 2007

Cath's Prototype Questionnaire

· Making a call/ Answering a call:

1. How easy was it to open the phone: [c] - difficult

2. On opening the phone how easy was it to read the contact names: [b] - comfortable

3. When operating the key pad how easy was it to press the buttons: [a] - easy

4. How easy was it to manoeuvre through the list of contacts to find the one you wanted:[b] - comfortable

5. How easy was the phone to hold, to your ear, when making a call: [b] - comfortable

6. After pressing the middle button to make the call how easy was it to hear the person on the other end: [a] - clear

7. How easy was it to close the phone to finish a call: [b] - comfortable
· Adding a new number from contact card:

1. How did you find adding a contact to your phone: [b] – comfortable


· Dealing with a miss call:

1. How did you find handling with a miss call: [a] – easy


· Using the volume button:


1. How easy was it to locate the volume wheel: [b] – comfortable

2. How easy was it to use the volume wheel: [b] – comfortable


These are questions for the base’s functionality:

· Recharging the phone:

1. How easy is it to place the phone onto the base: [a] – easy

2. How clear is the beep that signals a connection with the base when the phone is placed on its holder: [b] - audible

· Adding/deleting a new contact:

3. How easy is it to use the buttons on the base to type in a new name and number: [b] – comfortable

4. How easy is it to read the text displayed on the screen of the base: [b] – comfortable

5. How easy is it to add a new contact to the phone: [b] – comfortable


7. How easy was it to pick up the phone from the base: [a] – easy

Any other comments:

(The following was received by post)

Dear Matthew,

Thanking you for letting me take part in this free trial, my friend and I spent a good hour setting the phone up, It looks very swish! I currently have a Nokia mobile phone and I find it a bit confusing, it takes me a couple of minutes to make a call and text messaging seems way beyond me.

So it was nice to a simple phone that I could use around the house and take out with me when shopping in town. I do keep every thing in my hand bag and sometimes I struggle to find it as the insides of my bag are black and I often miss the call. However the ring back option is rather useful and it helps me a great deal.

The fact that is acts like a house phone when I'm at home is marvellous as I don't need to rush to get to the phone and Its good to feel secure that if I have fallen over I can contact my family with ease without needing to do much movement.

I do find at times the phone seems to slip out of the holder on the base unit and fall on the floor! no worries it still works fine!

Yours Sincerely,

Catherine Turner

No comments: