Monday 5 February 2007

Futher Discussion of Ideas

Just to further discuss the ideas that Alex posted in the last blog, I think that all the points that have been discussed are both valid and reasonable. However, in my opinion I think that the mobile phone idea would be a very good one to pursue further.

There are several reasons for this, the first being that I can relate to this topic more than the other suggested ones. Having elderly relatives who I know struggle using up to date technology due to their complex instructions and difficult interactions facilities. I think that trying to simplify what are already available on the market would be something interesting and helpful.

We already have a good base to start with as there are a lot of models out there that can be studied and analysed. I think that perhaps even there are a few models on the market that are specifically orientated towards the older generation, so looking at these would be a great help.

These a just a few ideas that I have on the matter, what does everyone else think?

No comments: